Monday, December 12, 2011

Once a weekish

I never know what to say when I sit down to blog. There is always more in my head than what comes out, but I just never know what to say. You would think for some one as chatty as I am.....that I would have no problems blogging but I do.

Well, lets see this was a very busy weekend by far. Saturday we prepared for church under the for most of the day and then that night I had my very first CR leaders meeting/Christmas party and it was a blast. I laughed so very much. It was just what I needed to relax. I have made some wonderful friends at my CR group and I am very, very thankful for them.

Sunday was a very busy day that started out with me teaching Sunday school and I felt so scattered. I am just not the teacher that Tammi is. I think my mind was on my service for Sunday night. Then we had church under the bridge and let me tell you it was COLD, COLD, COLD. After that I was so very thankful for my warm house to come home to.

Then it was time for my service that night and mind was going in a million and one different directions, but I think it went over well. I shared a lot of my personal journey over this past year and about my journey to healing. I talked a lot about we should never judge others for the path of healing that God has placed before them. We recorded the service so if you want.....you can go to our local church page to hear it. I had a wonderful friend of my Teresa to come and sing.....she has such a beautiful voice, and had several other wonderful friends that have been very much a part of the past year there with me. So, I think that it went well. I was just so nervous because I opened up a lot of details about my life that most do not know, but if we are not willing share out lives then how are to we expect a hurting world to know that we are real and we experience pain, but we know the healer? (sorry, run on but I warned you that if you read this is something you would have to overlook.)

Then it was Monday again. Oh, did I mention that my house looked like a tornado went through it. At least tonight I somewhat got the living room and kitchen cleaned.

That's all for now so until next time.......just keep swimming!

~Jess~

No comments: