Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wow! A year?? Really??

And I just had an entire paragraphed typed and deleted it! GRRRR! I hate when that happens. For the short version......my life has change a lot in a year, and I'm sure I will write a lot about that because there could be something I say that would help someone that may be reading. Just a warning......everything that I write about will not be from a traditional point of view and could be offensive to some. Remember that if you are offended.....you don't have to read.

That is about all I have for tonight. I'm enjoying a nice quiet night doing laundry. Tomorrow is a busy day with church then church under the bridge and then a connections group that I go to with some friends.

And, for Sister Brock........I will do my very best to update at least once a week. :)

Until next time....Jess

4 comments:

The Sequin Singer said...

Ohh! So glad that you are doing this!

Anonymous said...

Good start, I'll be reading, Loree

~Jess~ said...

I will do my very best to update on Friday nights or Saturday morning! :)

~Jess~ said...

I will do my very best to update on Friday nights or Saturday morning! :)